Sat, Oct 02|
Sipping in the Stalks 2021
This one of a kind event is being hosted by Vintage 414, Blue Ruin and Emily's Produce. Your ticket provides you entrance to the 5 acre Corn Maze, where you will wind your way around to 5 different tasting stations.
Time & Location
Oct 02, 2021, 4:30 PM – 6:30 PM
Emily's Produce, 2214 Church Creek Rd, Cambridge, MD 21613, USA
About the Event
It’s an opportunity to taste the FINEST wines paired with the finest LOCAL food! Vintage 414 is proud to partner with Emily’s Produce and Blue Ruin ! When you step onto the farm for this season’s Sipping in the Stalks, you will experience “fine dining” farm style!
Your $45 ticket will gain you entry into Emily’s Produce 5 acre Corn Maze, where you will wind your way around to 5 different tasting stations. In addition to 5 wine, spirit, and food tastings, you will also enjoy a festive wagon ride around the farm and plenty of photo opportunities!
- LOCAL Oysters (raw) – paired with Mas Fi Cava Sparkling
- Roasted LOCAL Winter Squash Medley – paired with Los Frailes Garnacha / Monastrell Blend
- Roasted Pork Loin w/Local Blackberry Sauce – paired with Chateau des Aladeres Carignan Blend
- LOCAL Pumpkin Soup – paired with The Atom Chardonnay
- Apple Crisp w/LOCAL Apples – paired with special cocktail from Blue Ruin
NOTE: Advance Ticket Purchase REQUIRED